Watch for these signs:
- Playing less or reluctance to play
- Decreased stamina
- Responding less to commands
- Howling/barking at night
- Sleeping more during the day
- Seems confused or disoriented
- Having accidents in the house
- Change in eating habits
- Change in attitude
- Pacing or wandering aimlessly
- Abnormal interactions with owner or other pets
Does your dog show any of these signs?
If so, then your dog could benefit from Senilife, which may help reduce the symptoms that can disrupt the human-animal bond. If you notice any changes in your dog’s behavior, no matter how subtle, talk with your veterinarian and learn more about how Senilife may help slow behavior problems related to aging.